(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
If you have any questions including setup, please reach out to our Tech Team for full support. Imaging software can be complex, we have the resources you need. With over 10 years of experience, we promise to make it work for you
Your DARYOU camera comes with everything you need for a flawless addition to your clinic. Conveniently take and save pictures directly in your existing imaging software. Simply install our exclusive DARYOU Button Driver to fully link your camera and practice. You will receive three(3) licenses per camera for clinic-wide coverage. Your package also includes DARYOU’s own image library software so you can take, store, compare and print pictures using just your camera! Simply plug-in and go!
Your Button Driver is quick and easy to set up and is compatible with all the dental software listed below.
• DEXIS, Eaglesoft, Apteryx, Adstra, XDR, CDR, Schick, Tracker, Cleardent, DentiMax
• AbleDent, CaptureLink, CliniView, ProfSuni, Dentrix Ascend, EasyDent-i, Visix
• Digora, Mogo, Romexis, OneView, ExaminePro
• VixWin, CADI, Dentrix Image, Carestream/Kodak/CS Imaging, Cliosoft/Sota, CurveHero, iDentalsoft
• DBSwin, Dettio, Progeny, Sopro, Sidexis XG, Sidexis 4G, Dental EMR, EvaSoft
Please note, if your imaging software is not listed, DARYOU Button Driver is not supported. You will be unable to take and store in your existing software. You can take and store images with your DARYOU image library software only. Compatible with Windows. Not compatible with Mac.
Your integration package includes:
• Three (3) Licenses for DARYOU Button Driver
• DARYOU image library software
• Full tech support
Package content and Specification
DY-50 camera X 1
Magnetic camera holder X 1
USB cable X 1
Sheath X 50
Power:DC 5V +/- .5V(1.5A) by USB
Type of focus: Auto-focus of AF
Video size:640 x 480
Scope of focus: 5mm ~50mm ,Image format: JPEG
Length of camera:200mm ,Cable length:2m (6.5 feet)
Connect port: 5 pinhole
Weight of handset:34g
1. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now the camera video is not showing – This happens sometimes after a Windows update. Daryou tech support will fix this for you.
2. ‘Device not recognized’ pops up when plugging my camera into the computer – Some old computers’ USB port is not compatible with your camera. Try a different USB port on your computer or a different computer. You can also try another USB cable from another camera if you have more than one DARYOU camera. If the problem persists, DARYOU will help you.
3. There is live video in Dexis and Eaglesoft but my camera’s capture button can’t take pictures in there – Simply install your button driver that is included in your integration package. This button driver will allow you to take pictures within your imaging software. There is a yellow guide inside your Daryou package with button driver installation instructions.
4. My video looks slow-motion and choppy in Eaglesoft or Dexis – Use the DARYOU Twain driver to fix this. Instructions are included on the yellow guide inside your camera box. If you need further assistance, DARYOU tech support will help you.
5. I don’t see live video after integrating into Dexis or Eaglesoft – This can be fixed by changing some settings in DEXIS/Eaglesoft. Dexis. DARYOU tech support will help you.
6. How can I keep my camera picture crystal clear? – Please use the protective hygienic sheaths included in your package. Your camera is not waterproof. Please refrain from wiping the camera lens with any chemicals. This may make your lens foggy. To safely clean your camera, gently wipe the handle with a soft damp cloth.
7. My camera was clear but has turned foggy – This camera is not waterproof and water inside the lens will fog up your picture. Please use the hygienic sheaths provided for your camera to keep your lens water-free. Please note, we are not responsible if water damage occurs. To fix this, try gently cleaning the lens with a soft cloth and glasses cleaner. If this doesn’t work for you please contact DARYOU for help.
8. There is a small black dot or line on my pictures – This is caused by a small dust on the lens. To fix, simply tap one side of the camera head firmly against the palm of your hand. The dust dot should go away. If the dust is still there, leave the camera in a dry location for 2 hours and try tapping again. If this doesn’t work, DARYOU will help you.
9. My picture looks blurry after putting on the protective sheath – Your sheaths are clear on one side. Please ensure the clear side is towards the camera lens for beautiful crisp pictures.
10. I received a defective camera – DARYOU will replace for you